1. Hamburg (Germany)Hamburg is the cleanest and one of the most environmentally friendly cities in the world. It has set an ambitious target for itself promising to reduce its carbon emission by 80% by 2050. Citizens are encouraged to sue public transport and extensive funds are being channeled into developing clean technology.
2. Chicago (United States)
3. Copenhagen (Denmark)Copenhagen is a colorful city in Denmark that is widely accepted as the most environmentally friendly city in the world. The administration has invested heavily in maintaining the water quality and reducing air and water pollution. It is so effective that the area surrounding the harbor can be used for swimming without fear of pollutants.
4. Honolulu (United States)This island city is one of the most remote major cities in the world and has very few polluting industries. It has an abundance of green spaces and no public littering. Because it is a major tourist attraction, beautification and maintenance of public spaces are a high priority for the government.
5. Helsinki (Finland)Helsinki is one of the many Nordic cities to make it to the list of the cleanest cities in the world. The residents of the city are very committed to preserving the environment and prevent littering. The government has also devised a complex and energy efficient system of heating that helps it cut down on electricity consumption.
6. Reykjavik (Iceland)
The capital of one of the cleanest countries in the world, Reykjavik not only ranks highly on sustainability, recycling, use of public transport and green spaces but also has a high overall human development index with people who are very environmentally conscious.
7. Vienna (Austria)Vienna is the capital of Austria and is also the largest Austrian city. A lot of money has been invested in designing and maintaining an effective garbage disposal system and most of the waste generated by this city is recycled, thus reducing pollution levels.
8. Geneva (Switzerland)It is no surprise that Geneva has made it to the list of the cleanest cities in the world. It is at the helm of the movement promoting sustainable development and also has very low pollution levels.
9. Curitiba (Brazil)Brazil may not be one of the cleanest countries in the world but the unique system designed by the city of Curitiba to ensure recycling of waste is responsible for its place among the cleanest cities in the world. Here, sorted waste can be exchanged for coupons of food or public transport which incentivises people to sort their waste enabling better recycling.
10. Singapore (Republic of Singapore)Singapore is one of the most visited cities in the world but has managed to maintain its standards of cleanliness despite the large influx of tourists. There are very strict laws equally applicable to citizens and foreigners to ensure cleanliness. This includes heavy fines for littering, a ban on chewing gum and a ban on cutting trees from protected areas.
10. Warby ParkerFormed in 2010 in Philadelphia by David Gilboa, Jeffrey Raider, Neil Blumenthal and Andrew Hunt. Warby Parker is a new product in the eyewear market and is quite an item of value given that it is attractive in style and appearance and is relatively fair in price comparing to other brands. The brand has a feature that attracts more customers by giving one free set of glass for every piece bought which is paid for by the company and in turn goes to non- profit charities. Warby parker also sells its products online.
9. Oliver peoplesWith its headquarters in Los Angeles California, Oliver peoples an American luxury brand was founded by Larry Leight and Ken Schwartz in 1987 and has grown to own 30 retail stores that sell sunglasses and eyewear. The brand is sold at different fashion boutiques, department stores and online boutiques around the world. Some of the world celebrities who have used this brand include Angelina Jolie; Tom Cruise and Brad Pitt.The brand was purchased in 2006 by Oakley and was later absorbed in 2007 by Luxottica from Italy. A piece of Oliver peoples sunglasses can retail up to $400.
8. MykitaThese optical and sunglasses are manufactured from stainless steel, Nylon and acetate. Their headquarters are located in Berlin Germany and was founded by Harald Gottschling and Moritz Kruger among others. Mykita products are assembled by hand right from the frames to the glasses and known to be retailed at 15 international retail locations including Berlin, Denmark, Los Angeles, Tokyo, Mexico and Zurich among others. Mykita sunglasses are very expensive costing as high as $800 while the cheapest costs $300.
7. American optical eyewearFounded by William Beecher in 1826 American optical boasts to be the oldest company in the eyewear industry in the world. It was not until 1876 that the company started producing the earliest forms of sunglasses with tinted lens of various colors. American optical products are durable and cheap compared to other brands which makes it a highly sought-after brand.
6. Randolph sunglassesEstablished in 1972 by a polish named Jan waszkiewicz and with their headquarters in Randolph Massachusetts, the company has worked with the government of the united states and has manufactured glasses for the army, navy and American air force for a long time now. Partnering with US military is a clear sign that Randolph products are of high quality, with one of its features being that the glasses are hard to break or destroy. With all these factors the Randolph glasses are worth buying despite their high cost.
5. Moscot eyewearSituated in New York Moscot company was formed in 1915 and is among the oldest and established business set up in New York that is widely known for their unique and iconic sunglasses. With an experience of over 100 years, Moscot infuses refined aesthetic to create their fine products. Though the brand is widely known, moscot still remains to be a shop in the neighborhood. Some of the iconic people knows to be using the Mascot brand include Jeff Goldblum, Helena Bonham, James Franco, Paul Rudd and Johnny depp.
4. IC! BerlinWith their headquarters in Germany, the company was formed in 1996 by Ralph Anderl and is known to be a manufacturer of top quality sunglasses. The company has received several awards due to their innovativeness in the manufacture of light and flexible sunglasses which are durable as they are made to last long. Due to this reason these sunglasses are quite expensive but if you are looking for comfort then this is the brand to buy.
3. Ray-BanEstablished in 1937, as an American sunglasses company, Ray-ban was acquired by Luxottica an Italian eyewear guru in 1999 at a cost of $400 million. The Ray-Ban is popular among lovers of sunglasses due to the Aviator, Clubmaster and wayfarer brands they sell around the world.
2. Maui Jim sunglassesMaui Jim was formed in 1980 in Hawaii islands as a private entity and later spread their foothold to the USA in 1988.They are known to be one of the best producers of eyewear around the world. The brand was manufactured to target the market in the travelling and holidays industry that regularly used them in beaches and trips.
1. Persol eyewearOn top of the top ten lists is the Persol brand which is produced by Giuseppe Ratti.The Company was formed in 1917 deeming it one of the oldest sunglasses brand in the world. The products are durable and of unique styles which make them the most popular brand in the world. Personal glasses are quite expensive with a range of $200-$300
10. AlgeriaIt’s officially known as The People’s Democratic Republic of Algeria. It has an abundance of natural resources like lead, iron, mercury, copper, natural gas, and oil. Its economy is driven by exporting oil. It’s considered the largest exporter of oil in Africa and an exporter of natural gas to great import to the European Union. It has a GDP per capita of $7500 placing Algeria tenth among the 10 richest Arab countries.
9. TunisiaThe economy of Tunisia is based on agriculture, mining, and tourism along with manufacturing. It’s a popular tourist destination due to its vicinity to the Sahara desert, the Atlas mountains, and Mediterranean sea. It’s also home to a variety of monuments and beautiful architecture. Their GDP per capita is $9900 making it 9th richest Arabian country.
8. LebanonLebanon or the Lebanese Republic as it’s officially known as a democratic country that’s considered socially and culturally advanced among their Arab brethren. Its economy is based on services, commerce, and agriculture. It’s subject to border tension due to a shared border with Israel and Syria. The 8th richest Arabian country has a GDP per capita of $ 10700.
7. LibyaThe seventh largest country in the Arab region has the tenth largest oil deposit in the world. Its economy is based on oil export constituting a 97% export of total oil production making it a wealthy country. It also has large deposits of Gypsum, natural gas, and sweet crude. It boasts of a well-developed infrastructure and education. The GDP per capita of $11497 places it 7th in the top ten richest Arab countries in the world.
6. OmanThe Sultanate of Oman has an illustrious past. It was once the most powerful country in the Arab world. It shares a border with Yemen, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, and Iran. The principal part of its economy is oil export, but tourism is no less significant. Another important part of its economy is trading goods like dates, fish, etc. With a GDP per capita of $21700, its considered sixth richest Arab country.
5. Saudi ArabiaThe Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is the second largest Arab country. The discovery of oil deposits in the year 1938 has made Saudi Arabia largest exporter of oil in today’s world. Its oil deposits are considered the second largest oil deposits in the world while the natural gas deposits are the sixth largest of the world gas deposits. Tourism is another aspect if its economy. The most important pilgrimage of the Muslims, Mecca, and Medina are located in Saudi Arabia that makes millions of Muslims across the world to visit South Africa. The GDP per capita of $24900 places it 5th in this list of 10 richest Arab countries.
4. BahrainThe kingdom of Bahrain is a small island nation. Its economy is based on providing services and goods to other countries. Tourism along with banking is also a major part of its economy. Bahrain is known for its growing infrastructure and big manufacturing industry. It has a GDP per capita of $27900 placing it 4th richest in the Arab world.
3. The United Arab EmiratesThe United Arab Emirates is known for developing an economy that’s mostly independent of oil exports. It has developed tourist attractions like Burj Khalifa and palm islands purely on the basis of technology and innovation. It’s one of the few Arab countries that has used the monetary benefits of oil in developing additional pillars for its economic stability. Its economy is driven by infrastructure, tourism, and oil. It has a GDP per capita of $44500 making it the 3rd richest Arab country.
2. KuwaitKuwait or the State of Kuwait is a country that’s official currency has the highest value across the world. Its primary source of revenue is oil exports, and post the instability faced during the 1990’s it has recovered strongly with a GDP per capita of $45100. The State of Kuwait employs a number of foreign nationals in the oil mining sector. It has 6th largest oil deposits and a population of nearly four million. It’s considered one of the richest countries in the world.
1. QatarQatar is not only the richest Arab country but the richest in the world. It supplies 14% of the natural gas requirement of the world. It’s also one of the largest oil exporters and producers. Qatar was under British rule till 1971 after that it became one the most influential in the Arab world. The primary business of Qatar is oil refining due to its great technological advancement. It has a GDP per capita of $98900 that’s double the GDP per capita of the second richest Arab country Kuwait.
10. Paris HiltonParis Hilton has Bentley GT continental, that she bought for herself as the christmas present to her. She added a diamond in its front dashboard and customize the car with pink paint on t. the car was purchased on $285000 which is very smaller amount as compared to the cost of the cars of other celebrities listed below.
9. P.DiddyDiddy has a Maybach of worth almost $360000. The car was purchased to give his son a present. The car is having twin turbo V12 with 612 metric horsepower that is made by Mercedes-Benz AMG. The extravagant present for his son, is to reflect his unmeasurable love for his son.
8. David BeckhamDavid Beckham has a customized Rolls – Royce Phantom Drophead that cost $407000 to him. David Beckham – the famous footballer, customized his Rolls – Royce phantom Drophead especially for his own family. The car has 6749 cc engine along with the 6 speed automated suspension. In view of custom cars, David Beckham has the most expensive custom cars in all celebrities of Hollywood.
7. Jay LenoJay Leno has Mercedes SLR McLaren of $500000. He is fond of automobiles and he gathered hundreds of expensive and luxurious cars. This Mercedes SLR McLaren is actually designed by Mercedes Benz and then it is manufactured by McLaren Automotive. Its engine is of 5.4 L supercharged M155 SLR V8 engine.
6. Nicolas CageNicolas Cage has Ferrari Enzo of $670000. Most of the people thinks, he can turn in to a ghost after riding a bike, but few knows about the expensive car he had. he had astounding Ferrari Enzo designed by Ken Okuyama while working under Pininfarina, with 6.0 L Tipo F140 B V12 engine. Around the globe, there is only 349 cars of this same model.
5. Jerry SeinfeldJerry Seinfeld has Porsche 959, that he bought of $700000. the car is only manufactured in 1986-1988 and in 1992-1993, but around the globe there are only 345 cars manufactured of the same model. Therefore, it cost very high rates. It has 2847 cc twin turbo charged flat 6 engine. if sometimes, now wants to buy this car, its price may be tremendous due to limited number of cars that still exist.
4. Kanye WestKanye West has one of the most expensive car of price $750000, named Lamborghini Aventador. This Lamborghini with two doors and outline with Filippo Perini is still being manufactured by the company. With 7 speed suspension, with 6.5 L L539 V12 engine. with this engine, it drives much smoother than you thought.
3. Simon CowellSimon Cowell has Bugatti Veyron of $1.7 million. Simon Cowell is one of the individual with no extraordinary talent, but he made his career with some other talented singers, thus become able to purchase such an expensive car. Bugatti Veyron with its 8.9 liter turbo quad W16 engine, and 6 speed automatic suspension it is one of the fastest and smoother car. its manufacturing has been stopped 9in 2016.
2. Rapper BirdmanRapper Birdman has got $2 million expensive Bugatti Veyron. Rapper Birdman is known for his rap songs all around the world, and in the race of expensive automobiles of celebrities, he is not backing out. His interest in automobiles is reflected from his extravagant car. The only difference between his car and Simon Cowell’s Bugatti Veyron is its color. Birdman has Bugatti Veyron of Red color. The car has turbo quad W -16 engine. the car runs faster and smoother than a person can imagine.
1. Jay ZJay Z wants the best for him, nothing less than a best. He has the most expensive car among all Hollywood celebrities. He has Maybach Exelero with mind blowing price of 8 million dollars. The car engine is designed to move swiftly. Its highest speed is of 218.38 mph. with the powerful engine and swift design, it is comfortable, luxurious, and fast, but smooth to drive. Its engine is of V12 twin turbo specifications. With the six -speed suspension, the car provides comfort even at high speed. Its manufacturing is started in 2004. This car was also owned by the Birdman but he sold it. Maybach Exelero is not only the most expensive car owned by Hollywood celebrity, but it is also the most expensive car ever. Jay Z has the most expensive car with a price tag of 8 million dollar.
10. One and only Cape TownThis hotel, situated in South Africa, has changed the meaning of luxury hotel in this region completely. Never before could the guests have imagined such huge rooms with attached bathrooms in South Africa. Although this region is more advanced as compared to is surrounding areas, still the concept of luxury hotel was a complete misfit until now. Each room comprises of comfortable furniture as well a spectacular view of mountains, thereby offering serenity and calmness to its visitors like never before. Boy oh boy, I have definitely added this to my list!
9. North IslandThis hotel offers luxurious villas instead of rooms to its guests. Well, this does sound so royal as well as majestic to me *whistles!*. Since the hotel is situated near Indian Ocean, each villa has splendid view of beach and water splashing around. Apart from that, every villa has its own private garden, thereby allowing its dwellers to enjoy as much as they want. Sounds too good to be true? Well hold your horses ladies and gentlemen, since I am not finished yet! There is the facility of swimming pool as well as internet library with all amenities one could not even imagine. A must visit place, everyone!
8. Clayoquot resortThis resort is another amazing luxury hotel owing to its wilderness and opportunity of adventures. The surrounding place is nothing but jungle, giving the visitors a chance to return to their roots and feel at peace. Apart from that, the dining experience is also excellent and who can say no to good food, right? The serenity and calmness associated with this land is basically the reason of popularity of this resort.
7. Alila Villas hotelThis is another luxury hotel surrounded by lush green beauty as well as beautiful beaches. Located at one of the islands of Indonesia, this hotel offers a complete combination of luxury as well as comfort which one could hardly imagine at other resorts. The architecture of this resort is truly amazing, thereby giving a dynamic combination of rural and urban life.
6. Jade mountainLove is in air as one sets foot down in this amazing hotel situated on top of hills. The scenic view, spacious rooms and excellent room services make it all worthwhile. Owing to its mesmerizing views, this hotel is especially famous among honeymooners who want to start their journey together at an amazing point. If you are married or about to tie the knot, I would strongly recommend this place with your loved ones.
5. Park HyattThis luxury hotel is situated in Australia and is unique owing to its representation of home country in arts, cuisines and cultures depicted. The rooms offered are more than comfortable, room services are beyond amazing and spa facilities, along with swimming pool, offer numerous opportunities of relaxation. If you want to soak up in local culture of Australia, this is must visit place!
4. Ivory lodge
Another luxury hotel situated in suburbs of South Africa, this hotel offers luxury villas with separate swimming pools and gardens. The unique feature of this resort is piece of land kept for wild reserve where guests could see wild animals while moving freely among them.
3. Soneva FushiThis resort, situated in Maldives, offers serenity due to large and untamed lush green lands present in this region. The tree houses built in this area offer refreshing treat to eyes as well.
2. AmangiriEstablished in USA, this resort is a spectacular combination of urban and rural life. Hotel is situated in a valley, thereby giving chance to visitors to explore through the beauty of this area.
1. Soneva KiriHere comes the number 1 luxury hotel of world, Soneva Kiri of Thailand *applause!*. The perfect combination of water with lush green beauty offer a unique and mesmerizing scene to is visitors.
For the life of a modern person, both at home and at work, hypodynamia is typical – a violation of the functions of the body, while limiting motor activity, reducing the strength of muscle contraction. This network is the main reason for the formation of fat deposits, and the muscles of the press, buttocks, breasts, backs are atrophied in the absence of physical activity.
Constant dissatisfaction with the actual figure and appearance significantly reduces the self-esteem of a person, which contributes to the emergence of self-doubt. People who are overweight, very often hesitate to go to the pool, to the beach, to the gym, avoiding sports in every possible way, and even a small physical load can very soon become too heavy for them.
You can do exercises, arrange morning and evening jogs and go on a diet, but to really be in good physical shape, were more important is a healthy diet. Parting with extra pounds will help foods high in protein and fiber, which can burn fat. Extra calories in this case “kill”, also the fact that more energy will be consumed to digest protein.
Here are the 10 foods that can really help you in burning fats and losing weight.
10. Green Peas
A handful of peas in a salad or as a side dish to meat will help if not to lose weight, at least stabilize. It is a storehouse of protein and fiber, zinc and contributes to the development of the “satiety hormone”.
9. Beet Root
The root crop available to all is a real find for those who lose weight. What is its power? Beetroot improves the work of the liver, which works on wear, cleaning the blood from fat decay products. It also strengthens intestinal motility. Even if your body works like a clock, when switching to a new diet, even if useful in all respects, there is a risk of encountering constipation.
8. Red Beans
Bean is a valuable source of protein, which will provide a feeling of satiety for a long time. And in red beans, it is especially plentiful. This should be taken into consideration by vegetarians, who need, like meat-eaters, to obtain all the necessary amino acids for the formation of enzymes and hormones (the rate of metabolic processes and, as a consequence, the loss of weight) depends on them.
7. Citrus Fruit
In these fruits, both the inner contents and the outer shell are useful. There is enough potassium in the pulp of lemons and oranges. This microelement is involved in water-salt metabolism, helping to remove excess fluid from the body. It is formed in excess during the decomposition of fat. The citrus peel contains a large amount of limonene. It facilitates the neutralization of carcinogens in the liver, which are often accumulated in fat cells and released when they decay.
6. Sea Kale
The diet of thinning is difficult to imagine without this product, but all because there is a lot of iodine in it, about 300 micrograms per 100 g. And this, for a minute, is twice the daily rate! Iodine is a necessary brick for the formation of thyroid hormones, which, in fact, accelerate the metabolic processes to the maximum possible speed. By the way, in sea cabbage, there are very few calories, only 25 kcal per 100 g.
The culprits of raising bad cholesterol in the past have long been rehabilitated now. The American Association of Cardiologists believes that its concentration in the blood depends more on the features of metabolism, and not on nutrition. So do not exclude eggs from your diet, because their protein is one of the most balanced by amino acid composition. And, like any protein product, eggs give a long feeling of satiety. By the way, it is also one of the sources of vitamin D; eggs are in second place in terms of its content after fish oil.
In the green bean, wheat or soya that has just passed through, there are about 20 amino acids and 90 microelements. In fact, this is a real natural superfood, which contains everything necessary for the synthesis of enzymes and hormones involved in fat burning. Like any greens, sprouts contain chlorophyll, which will charge you with energy for the whole day.
Without enough protein, you are unlikely to lose weight. After all, this is a building material for enzymes and hormones. A fish, in particular, salmon is the ideal source of this macronutrient. It is digested much easier than meat protein. Salmon is rich in omega-3 fatty acids, which not only reduce the level of “bad” cholesterol in the blood and improve brain function. They maintain the integrity of the intestinal mucosa.
Healthy mucous does not allow large molecules, for example, toxins, to penetrate into the bloodstream and accumulate in fat cells, increasing their volume.
2. Brown Rice
The keyword is brown because the usual short white rice is the direct way to weight gain, not getting rid of it. By the way, that same white rice is contained in rolls, so eat them with great care. In brown rice, in comparison with white, there is almost no starch, but in excess B vitamins, fiber and gamma-oryzanol, which reduces the percentage of cholesterol in the blood.
1. Matcha Tea
If you are struggling to keep your weight in check, or are ready to take your weight loss regime to the next level, there’s nothing like matcha. It’s actually the best thing that could happen to you in your journey towards a slimmer you. Matcha is better than any other health drink out there, whether natural or synthetic. It is the most antioxidant-rich food in the world, a superfood that’s been consumed by the Japanese for over 800 years. Replace your supplements with matcha tea and not only will it aid in your weight loss, but it’ll also make you healthier.